Pages

Thursday 29 December 2016

Days 6 7

6th Day
How i would feel if i was standing  in the airport in a foreign country and i had to figure out how to communicate with people in a brand new language i would probably feel excited, happy and confident.

My Face:
Some words translated to Japanese:
Good morning = Ohayōgozaimasu
Good bye = Sayōnara
How much does this cost? =Kono hiyō wa ikuradesu ka?
When is the next bus? = Tsugi no basu wa itsudesu ka?

Where is the nearest hospital? = Ichiban chikai byōin wa dokodesu ka?
7th Day
Common Breakfast in Japan:
White rice, fish, meso soup and natto (fermented beans)
C:\Users\rwil313\Desktop\japanese breakfast.jpg
  1. What i eat for breakfast ?Wheet-bix milk hoot water one sugar
  2. What people in Japan eat for breakfast?White rice, fish, meso soup and natto (fermented beans)
  3. Which of the two breakfast options (my breakfast or the breakfast in the Japan) you prefer. Why do you prefer it? i prefer my own breakfast because i don't really like fish but i would eat the rice i love rice.
Kiwi food:

Kiwi Fruit

What do you think?Most important meal of the day.
Is breakfast the most important meal of the day?Yes

Why or why not? because you need energy throw out the day and you need to be full to focus on your school work instead of your stomach.


3 comments:

Unknown said...

Kia ora Serenity,

It's great to see the two pictures that you have posted for the Summer Learning Journey! I also love kiwi fruit. It's one of my all-time favourite treats. I had never tried kiwi fruit before moving to New Zealand but I now love it!

Like you, I also believe that breakfast is the most important meal of the day and I often start my day with kiwi fruit. My son, Aronui, is obsessed with making smoothies for breakfast. He usually puts in banana, peaches and kiwi fruit. Are you a smoothie fan? If so, I can highly recommend the peach/banana/kiwi combo!

I hope that you've had a really nice summer so far. I can't believe that it's almost time for school to start again. What is your first day of school? Aronui starts back tomorrow!

I will look forward to meeting you soon. I'm planning to come into school early in Term 1 to bring you a certificate and a prize pack for participating in the Summer Learning Journey programme. Thanks again for blogging with us this holiday. We really enjoyed reading your posts!!

All the best,
Rachel :)

Unknown said...

Not much
Wednesday

Unknown said...

Hi Serenity,

Thanks for the reply. I am going to be putting together the prize packs early next week. I will plan to drop yours off to you next Friday morning (10 February). I will bring it in and leave it at reception for you. Is that okay?

Thanks again for participating in the Summer Learning Journey programme. We really enjoyed blogging with you!

Cheers,
Rachel

Post a Comment